Fingerprinting services are offered to KU students, staff, and faculty for a cost of $5 per card with a valid KU ID. The cost for non-University-affiliated persons is $10 per card for the first two cards and $5 per card for additional cards.
A number of agencies and organizations require fingerprints. Carefully read the instructions provided by the agency or organization in regards to fingerprints to ensure that you have everything you need when you arrive for fingerprinting. Please bring those instructions with you.
We require the following:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid photo ID, if photo is not on driver’s license.
- Valid KU ID, if applicable.
- Fingerprint card, if one is provided by the agency or organization.
- Envelope with adequate postage affixed, if we are required to mail it for you.
- Any additional paperwork to be included with the fingerprint card.
Payment by cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 11:30 am and 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm, excluding State of Kansas holidays. Hours are subject to availability of appropriate staff.